Saturday, September 5, 2009

Khador Destroyer done

Here's the Khador Destroyer that I've finished. I tried two different paint sets on it. The body is done with Vallejo model colors and the arms with P3 paints. As you can see there is not much difference excepting for the paint fluidity which will improve with practice.

I tried to use as many P3 paints as possible to make the warjack look as close to the reference models as I could. It's not really there, but I'm sure the quality will improve with the next 'Jacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.